R3 000 (per song)
R2 800 per song (5 to 9 songs at once)
R2 600 per song (album 10 songs or more)
R750 per song
R1 500 Half day (6 hours)
R2 250 Full day (10 hours)
R7 500 per song
1. Number and name your files/tracks, e.g. 01 Kick; 02 Bass; 03 Snare, etc.
2. Keep the files in groups, i.e. drums together and with a number sequence; melodic instruments together; vocals together; sound effects together. So after numbering the drums, you will number the music instrument, vocals and effects, etc.
3. Make sure that your tracks are properly edited, i.e. remove clicks and pops, remove unwanted background noise especially from vocals, make sure that you don't have multiple sounds in one track unless if they make up one sound.
4. Pitch correction on vocals: ensure that your vocals are pitch corrected as desired, although mixing involves pitch correction, doing this yourself makes sure that you get the vocal tuning that you want.
5. If you're using autotune as a vocal effect, keep it on. It's better if I don't spend time trying to recreate your desired autotune setting.
6. Remove all effects & processing from vocals i.e. eq, compression, deessers, delays and reverb.
Please send your files in the following format:
Tell us about your experience with our mixing services.